All reviewsthe world trade centergreat hotelcontinental breakfastbusiness triprecommend this hotel to anyonetop floorroom ratehotel staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againroom servicecomfortable bedsboutique hotelvisit mexico cityinsurgentesgymmetrobus
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I stay in Novit Hotel all the time I come to DF. I was previously used to stay in Camino Real - Polanco which is amazing but Novit Hotel is cheaper, cleaned room (really cleaned). I really need to thank room service as it's really professional at every floor. clean ladies really deserve my appreciation and compliments. Restaurant might be better compared to other local Mexican Restaurant. I can't compare with Camino Real but restaurant might improve...

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We are very pleased with our stay of 6 nights, staff was extremely friendly and tried to lease us in every way possible.

Two members of our family are allergic to Gluten and the restaurant provided gluten free bread and pasta upon a special request. Food quality and staff service excellent.

Room Tip: Al rooms are similar, very nice
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Stayed here on business for about 4-5 nights.

Great hotel, very clean, comfortable beds, great design, everything done really well. The bartender makes great drinks, the food is tasty and everything is well thought out.

The staff is incredibly polite and attentive and the entire stay was a pleasure.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

This hotel was like right on the edge of the city. Close to some really nice restaurants. In order to see sites, we had to hire a cab. The cab drivers were really good about taking me to see some really beautiful historical sites. Many Churches, and Historical Centers. Lots of culture and history - truly amazing.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
HotelNovit1, General Manager at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Susan:

Thanks for your recently stay at Novti Hotel and the time you took to write a review on TripAdvisor.
We are very glad that you had such a great stay, and we hope see you soon in your next trip to Mexico City.

Best Regards!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights last week and found it to be a good, comfortable very safe option in a fab location for exploring the city. Staff were very helpful, rooms were spacious enough for 4 sharing (although I had to pay a surcharge for the 4th which I felt was a bit steep given that there were 2 good sized double beds).
The roof top pool is a delightful addition - try it at night the views are brill.
Continental Breakfast was included but was only juice, coffee and toast plus a few pastries. Additional items were quite pricey.
There is iced water infused with fruit available on tap in the foyer which was welcome and allowed us to top up our reusable bottles each day as we headed out to explore.
Well placed for metrobus transportation and very close to world trade centre, good restaurants and other eateries close at hand. I would definitely return with great confidence.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear TODNewcastle:

Thank you very much for your recently stay at Novit Hotel, it's good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and you can be sure that we take your comments into consideration.
We hope see you soon in your next Stay.

Best Regards!