$173
$120
$529
$129
  • Room Service
Galeria Plaza Reforma(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
$87
$139
$153
$139
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe world trade centergreat hotelcontinental breakfastbusiness triprecommend this hotel to anyonetop floorroom ratehotel staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againroom servicecomfortable bedsboutique hotelvisit mexico cityinsurgentesgymmetrobus
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Great modern and confortable hotel! This hotel has a grest location and tje employees are very corteoud. The food at the restaurant is outstanding. It is not your regular stuff, it is gourmet, original and delicious.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel novit for 2 day for my fiancées work and can definitely say the hotel was great!! It was a 4 star but we definitely thought from the service from the staff It could be a 5 star the room was big and very clean and the bed was also big My only downside was the breakfast!!! You got Continental breakfast in the room rate but all you could have was bread juices and coffee but you had to pay for the buffet breakfast and can definitely say it was never ever worth the price of $220.00 peso so as a future guest we think you should put the buffet breakfast in the room rate but apart from that I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in that part of Mexico City

Stayed: May 2017
HotelNovit, General Manager at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Gary S.

Thank´s for the time you took to write about Novit Hotel. It´s great to know that you had such a great stay with us and you enjoyed all our facilities. About the Continental breakfast it is not included in the rate, it´s a complimentary breakfast for all our guests in all our rooms and rates, there are also rates with the buffet breakfast included that you can find in our website or calling to our reservations department. Of course we will consider all your comments, and once again thank you very much.

We hope to see you soon at Novit Hotel in your next trip to Mexico City.

Best Regards.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

The staff was very friendly and supportive. The exercise room was very small and had a limited amount of equipment, however, it is open 24 hours and was never crowded during the week I stayed at the hotel. The food and the bar were great. The rooms are comfortable and have all of the necessary amenities. The Wi-Fi was high speed and didn't slow any of the applications I ran.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Second time staying at this property. Very nice overall. Friendly, clean and modern. Great location for business needs and feeling of a safe environment. Always have a drink special & happy hour plus good food for reasonable price when paid in advance/check in.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017

My stay at Novit Hotel was a great experience! The personnel was extremely attentive, specially Mr. Jorge the restaurant Captain, he everyday treated me like a special guess. One day I was not feeling good and offered me the best seat and pamper me, gave me a tea and talked with me until I felt better.
Also it is very centric, near main city access.
Really recommend it!

Room Tip: Beds and pillows are super nice and soft. And more importantly very clean.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business