All reviews world trade continental breakfast great hotel business trip recommend this hotel to anyone room rate enjoyed my stay top floor trip to mexico city short stay comfortable beds hotel is located definitely stay here again room service convenient location wtc gym
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

During the last 12 months, I have stayed in the Hotel Novit and the rooms, service and restaurant are all good. The food is safe to eat, the beer, wine and liquor selections are okay. It is also very safe. The are normally a number of Uber XL and Uber SUV's around for transportation. I would give them a higher rating if they changed up their menu once in a while and perhaps added some additional wines to their selections. Beds are comfortable. I suggest requesting a room away from the elevators and on an upper floor.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelNovit1, Director General at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear Guest,
First I want to thanks your preference at Novit Hotel, It´s great to know that you enjoyed all our services and facilities, we change some dishes of our Menu every season, soon you will find new options in our Restaurant.

We hope see you soon in your next trip to Mexico City.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I stayed for a couple of nights and thought they offered a decent service in a smart, newish hotel. Room and bathroom were good. I only had the continental breakfast, but it came with a selection of breads and nice fresh juice.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelNovit, Director General at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2017

Dear Guest:

Thanks for the time yo took to write about us, it´s good to know that you had a good stay with us, we hope see you soon in yout next trip to Mexico City.

Regards!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

I truly love this place it was great breakfast was a little skimpy but everything about the hotel was great staff, location and food. Maren building very clean. I must say I was impressed and it takes a little bit to impress me!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017

This Hotel is just perfect, Location, Amenities, Breakfast, Size of the rooms, price and last but not least the staff. Is relatively close from the Airport, and you have two grocery stores in front on it. I got an upgrade to a junior suite so it was even better. Very nice Hotel 100% recommended

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelNovit, General Manager at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Dear Guest:

Thanks for taking the time to write abou us, I´m very glad to hear that you enjoyed your last stay at Novit Hotel, and I hope see you soon in your next trip to Mexico City.

Best Regards!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

I booked my stay because I was attending an expo in Mexico City. For work related reasons, I was unable to attend and send someone else in my representation. When I tried to pay the stay over the phone, they made a HUGE deal about the signature on the card and I.D. to be EXACTLY the same. I had to scan and send proofs more than twice, they kept calling even after business hours to my office consistently. In a way, they threatened the person staying at the hotel. It was just unbelievable!! I mean, we were trying to make the payment many times, in many ways, they just weren't willing to take it, for "safety reasons".

Date of stay: September 2016