The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City
$159
$141
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark plazagreat hotelbusiness districttop floorbusiness triproom serviceother hotelshotel is locatedconvenient locationgymmexicospgconciergeinternetdoormanprosuber
Reviewed April 27, 2012

A new modern hotel in the Santa Fe zone of Mexico City. Not ideal if you want to walk around as it's not too close to spots to eat, etc. The area felt safe, just too many hills and traffic to walk around. The hotel is very modern, the light inside the rooms could be better, but otherwise it's very comfortable. The TV is not too american friendly when compared to other hotels in Mexico I've stayed at. What I mean is the majority of the channels are in Spanish, so if you don't speak Spanish, you have few options. The restaurants was good, had a nice dinner and breakfast. Service was fine too.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RJMGreenwich
Jean-Marc J, General Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

We thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at The Westin Santa Fe.
Your feedbacks are very important for us as they help us to identify opportunities of improvement which will be taken into account in our plans for implementing additional features to our product and services. We are for example working in adding some American TV channels in HD to respond to the demand and requirements of this important market for us.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the next future.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had a wonderful time .. The staff were great and helpfull .. I deffenetly coming back.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Mexkuw

We thank you for your comments and are delighted to know that you consider The Westin Santa Fe as your best option in the Santa Fe area.
We are working strong to offer the best service and it is a great feeling to observe that the staff of the hotel is responding properly to your expectations.
Looking forward to welcoming again at The Westin Santa Fe.
Be well

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The Westin in Santa Fe feels and looks new. The room was very nice and spacious and the bathroom was huge with a great tub which I appreciated after an all day (and predictably long cab ride) to the hotel. Also, the margaritas at the hotel were fantastic! Some of the best I've ever had. Two criticisms: I booked a taxi from the hotel to a work event that is just a few miles ways, but due to construction and rush hour traffic it took almost an hour to go what would normally have taken around 10 minutes. I asked the staff at the hotel how long it would take and they said ten minutes - so I showed up late to my meeting - certainly not their fault that traffic was crazy, but I wish they had warned me about the construction and delays. Also, the breakfast buffet is a bit odd in that they have all the "fixings" of breads, fruits, bacon, etc. but you have to special order eggs - which took 20 minutes to come - so basically you're waiting for your main dish rather than just filling up along with the rest of the buffet. I would recommend that put out scrambled eggs - otherwise, you're sitting with toast and bacon waiting ages. Other than that, the stay was fantastic.

Room Tip: Check out the pool!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your thorough comments regarding your recent experience at The Westin Santa Fe.
We appreciate your overall positive feedbacks and the shortfalls you mentioned will be object of review from our side to avoid future inconvenient.
As you mentioned the traffic in Mexico City is challenging and I will make sure our staff respond accurately in matter of time estimation, although external factors such as civil works may create unexpected delays we cannot control.
Also the breakfast experience has being object of our constant concern as we are aware it is a critical moment of the day for any traveler.
I hope to welcome you personally at the occasion of your next visit to The Westin Santa Fe.

Be inspired.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The hotel was great. The staff helped me arrange to have business cards made and delivered to the conference I was attending.

The restaurant and gym are first rate.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have never been so well taken care of at any hotel than at the Westin in Santa Fe. Everyone was so attentive to my needs and showed a genuine concern to my problems. I won’t go into the details but if it wasn’t for their help I would have never made my business meetings in the circumstances I found myself in. Starting from the bellhop, to the check-in person, to the concierge desk and finally but definitely not least the hotel chauffeurs who helped me move around Mexico City, everyone was so friendly and courteous that I felt at home.

It’s a very modern new and clean hotel with very spacious rooms. I definitely recommend the hotel and will stay at the same hotel whenever I’m in Santa Fe in Mexico City.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kisbel23
Jean-Marc J, General Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
It is a great sensation for all of us to receive your review about your recent experience at The Westin Santa Fe - Mexico City. We do appreciate the time you have dedicated to post your positive feedbacks and share with all your comments and we will make sure our staff is aware of your compliments.
Hoping to welcome you soon again, Be well.