All reviews comfortable hotel breakfast buffet oxxo laundry metro historico centro
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Do yourselves a favor and do not ever stay in this hotel. I arrived on a Sunday afternoon and had to wait 30 minutes for the staff to find someone to open up the parking lot for me, followed by being scolded by the security guard for arriving PM (the hotel parking lot is closed in the evening). No guest elevator from the parking lot to the lobby and no hotel assistance to move my luggage. The front desk trainee did his best to deal with my frustration but it is impossible in a run sown old hotel like this one - the room does not even deserve a comment. I stay at IHG hotels around Mexico every week, this is by far the worst experience I’ve ever had at Holiday Inn hotels.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank takeshiyz
MirenAndradeL, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ciudad de Mexico Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Mr. Takeshiyz,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate you choosing Holiday Inn! I am sorry to hear about your disappointments, especially with parking service.
Please if you want to give me more information privately I will apreciate this.

Best regards,
Miren Andrade
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed February 9, 2018

One night layover in MX City decided to stay by the WTC.
Long drive from the Airport at 20H.
But smooth check in when I arrived, dumped my luggage in the room, which was lovely and big and clean tidy and smelled fresh.
Restaurant is open 24 hours So great!
Had a nice table, ordered a glass of red wine - They are not listed by the glass - So make sure that you ask.
I ordered an Arancherra with fries. Food was very very good I have to say. Service great too.
Stayed in the restaurant from 21:30 thru 00:30 . Lovely atmosphere and felt comfortable sitting there.
Staff were friendly and helpful
Off to bed - Great night's sleep...
Down for breakfast and what a buffet... Food looked and tasted amazing.
Checkout was smooth too.
I would recommend and would stay again

Thanks to all the staff for making my stay so pleasurable.
Gracias :-)

Room tip: High Floor Great View...
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2017

This hotel offered excellent service with a good restaurant. We heartily recommend the breakfast buffet. It is conveniently located 3-4 blocks from the Metro with only a 25 minute ride to the Centro Historico - El Zocalo. It is conveniently located very near a pharmacy, laundry and an OXXO (convenience market).

Room tip: This hotel seems to be very popular for conventions so be sure to ask for a room far from the rooms booked for the convention.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Despite I am IHG member, the check out was horrible.

Almost lost my flight.

Need to improve.

Food is ok, but no real wine cups.
But a good wine selection despite short list

Rooms are nicely outlined.
Many machines like ice, laundry, etc

Recommended for 1 night or during traveling by CDMX airport

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ciudad de Mexico Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

We thank you for your comments and we will share them with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.We hope to have the opportunity to receive you again in the future in order to offer you a Best experience.

Zulay Alcocer Corona

Reviewed June 14, 2017

First time at this hotel. Everything was great.
Nice, wide and quite room. Excellent room service.This hotel will be another option when I have to travel to Mexico City.
The location of this hotel is great, you are not far from some principal tourist places.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Erika H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ciudad de Mexico Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion about our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your accommodation with us. It is something that our staff takes pride in, so we value your opinion. We hope you return to visit us.

Zulay Alcocer Corona