This is a very well located hotel near Chapultepec, Museum of Anthropology, Museum of Modern Art, Museum Rufino Tamayo as well to Reforma 222. Booked it because it was cheaper than others in the same area.
Lots of Restaurants nearby.
Very noisy street
Air Conditioner barely working
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Mexico City, near Paseo de la Reforma, right next to the emblematic Angel of Independence, the 12-storey silhouette of the Suites San Marino rises up, an all-suites hotel Mexico that welcomes you with open arms so that all your needs are covered ...and your whims, too... during your stay in the Aztec capital. The Exe San Marino is an accommodation designed for people who refuse to settle for the first thing they see. The Exe San Marino (luxury hotel Mexico) offers an outstanding location and service brimming with luxuries: spacious suites, meeting rooms, restaurant, a gym and decor featuring soft, pleasant tones throughout the entire hotel Mexico. Our height offers the natural light that you like so much in both the suites and the communal areas. The hotel in Mexico also regales you with little details like its gym and sauna, which will make your stay in Mexico City more pleasant. The luxury hotel in Mexico offer a taxi service to the airport and anywhere else in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exe Suites San Marino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marino Hotel Mexico City
- San Marino Mexico City
- Exe Suites San Marino Mexico City