“Mexico City Street Food/Market Tour”

Eat Mexico Culinary Tours
Ranked #1 of 38 Food & Drink in Mexico City
More attraction details
Owner description: Eat Mexico offers small, private food tours of Mexico City. Want to taste the best tacos or street food, or explore Mexican markets? We'll show you the way!
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Incredible. Hands down, the best thing we did in Mexico City. My friends and I are veteran travelers, including within Mexico and this was INCREDIBLE. I would have parted with twice the money to do this tour... That's how good it was. Arturo, our guide, was particularly enthusiastic and wonderful. If you're adventurous and willing to go off-the-beaten-path, he will take you there.

All reviews
in 36 reviews
"great guide"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Our guide Paco was great. We saw and did things we absolutely would not have found on our own. We'll be back in D.F. in November and taking our guests on this tour is one of our priorities for that trip. It's worth your time.

1  Thank Sindlinger
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This tour was chock-full of tasty bites - so much so, that I limited myself to half portions so I could make it through to the end! The tour covers some solid Mexican standards and the vendors do not disappoint. My guide, Natalia, was knowledgeable and super pleasant company.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Awesome. Worth every penny. Arturo was a great guide and he showed me a handful of incredible places I never would have found on my own. With all the tasty eats and mezcals, the tour ended up being a great night out in Mexico City!

1  Thank Bennett C
See more reviews
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Eat Mexico tour was the best thing I did in Mexico City. I went to Mexico wanting to know more about the cuisine for which I already had accumulated some knowledge, whereas my friend came along with no idea at all and not really being much of a foodie. So coming from two different perspectives it was a great credit to the knowledgeable guide, the planning of the tour and to the brilliance of the Mexican people and their great food that we both thoroughly enjoyed it and were totally enthralled by what we saw, tasted and learnt. We did a Sunday market’s tour but I’m sure you couldn’t go wrong with any of their other tours; the city just has so much to offer someone interested in the food, but then that’s also why you need a guide to help you jump to the best stuff.

1  Thank bsnowball