2,847 results
All reviews zona rosa rooftop pool great location business lounge executive floor within walking distance the air conditioning chapultepec park breakfast buffet very nice hotel central location lobby bar four nights business center restaurants and bars safe area felt very safe
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Excellent location and pretty affordable. Good New Year's Day brunch. Rooms are pretty-well insulated from sound (the only issue I had was our neighbors across the way kept slamming their door late at night). Rooms could be brighter, but the space was adequate. Nice staff. Pool could be warmer. Would recommend and return.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gabriela G, General Manager Assistant at Galeria Plaza Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to know you have had a good time at our hotel. We work hard to make our guests happy and we appreciate your kind comments and suggestions! we are very sorry about the noisy neighbors we appologizefor if you had not a good rest. We hope that we will have the honor of another visit soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Whilst the amenities are good overall and the location excellent some staff could be better trained eg the front of house manager who seemed to find my limited use of Spanish amusing.No one it seems has told her that it is polite to use one's host's language where possible even if limited.The result was that I avoided breakfast next day in the hotel restaurant and saved a bundle by not doing so.Similarly staff made numerous attempts to clean my room yesterday even when there was a sign outside saying do not disturb as I was jetlagged and resting. Management should pay more attention to their staff training.I was not pleased either that staff stood outside my room in the corridor loudly conversing instead of entering other neighbouring rooms to address their issues.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear guest, we highly appreciate all feedback as it is the only way to measure our performance and improve our processes. e would like to contact with you in order to know more informationPlease rest assured we are already working in the quality standars and we will have improvements in these points shortly. Thank you again in advance for your help and suggestions. We hope to have the honor for another visit soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

this was my second time visiting this hotel, and I found a couple of thing must be improved, in order to offer a better service:
1. This hotel has 14 floors and there are around 30 rooms per floor (you can do the math...), but in the restaurant there are only 2 chairs for babies.... so; if you have a baby and want to have a breakfast or any meal, there's a high probability to be lack of chairs.

2. The iron table sucks... I mean, the money you pay for the room must be enough to have a decent iron table. /the one in my room was also broken.

Those are my comments, besides this, the hotel is good. I can stay there next time.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest thank you for your comments your satisfaction is too important for us, We would like to contact with you in order to know more information. Thank you again in advance for your help and suggestions. We hope to have the honor for another visit soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Highly recommended!!! The Restaurant of the hotel is excellent and the room is nice. Staff is available and the position of the hotel is good. Special mention also for the swimming pool at the 11th floor! For the price you pay it's a top choice!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind words, we are more than glad to know that you have enjoyed our service and location, thank you for your recommendation too; we hope to see you soon again! Regards!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

The hotel room was renovated and clean. One thing that bothered me a little is that the walk-in shower is only half covered by glass, the other half is open (no, there is no sliding door), which I found to be weird.

The lobby and elevator are a bit dated. Front desk staff were a little indifferent, just getting their job done.

Overall okay stay if you don't have high expectation of service. Location is convenient.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gabriela G, General Manager Assistant at Galeria Plaza Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. We take on board your comments and will work on them in order to achieve your expectations and a better service.
We hope to have an opportunity to attend you in the near future.