We had to wait over an hour to check-in, lack of communication between hôtels.com and the front desk. Everything went smoothly afterwards. We booked a Brisas club room (10th-11th fl), reasonably priced, and you get complimentary breakfast and wine-hors d'œuvres in the evening, and Wi-Fi in the room (wich is really slow, but you manage to read your emails)
The hotel is well located near shops, restaurants, pharmacies, convenience stores, all within walking distance (safe area).
The Staff is amazing. Professional and Friendly. They all try to help you out. The room was a bit dated, but well kept and clean. The noise from the street below can be a down point for some, bring earplugs. The rooftop pool-terrasse is nicely appointed, but it's dead most of the time.
A downpoint for our entire stay was the card-keys wich were always demagnetized, and we had to go to the concierge desk (wich is on the 11th fl for brisas club) to have them fixed or changed. this procedure had to be done everyday we came back to the room!..
Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galeria Plaza Reforma offers a variety of 433 rooms and suites. For our corporate travelers we provide three Executive Floors with direct access to our exclusive Executive lounge. The hotel's central location in the Reforma Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galeria Plaza Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeria Plaza Hotel Mexico City
- Galeria Plaza Reforma Mexico City