Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Inspiration300266

Great hotel great staff Great management

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 13, 2019
The hotel is 5 stars in my opinion. The statff is very well trained and the managers are problem solvers.
rooms are well kept and confortable.
I had problem with a cancellation of a reservation I made and Manager Erick B was able to the decent thing under the circumstances. HIGHLY RECOMMED
Trip type: Traveled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
PoteroHBMR, Gerente at Barceló México Reforma, responded to this review
Responded Jul 15, 2019
Dear Inspiration300266, We would like to express our gratitude for the comments you made about your recent visit. They help us to understand how our guests experience their stay with us. It is always our goal to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that your holiday at Barceló México Reforma was an enjoyable one. We continuously strive to deliver high standards and to ensure that all our guests leave with beautiful vacation memories. Once more we thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to serving you again soon.
$152
  • Algotels
    $316
View more hotels in Mexico City
3,183 results
All reviews sonora grill premium level barcelo hotel nice hotel room service bellas artes walking distance excellent location breakfast buffet lobby bar stay in mexico city krystal floor reforma uno gym uber
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

My family and I stayed there three nights. Our room had a connect door to the room next door and unfortunately the sound carried quite easily. To make things worse, we had a very sexually active couple staying there and for two of three nights it was impossible to sleep. UGH!!! The hotel offered another room or lesser value with yet another connecting door which didn't help matters. If you stay here, make sure you get a room without a connecting door. Everything else was great and service and staff were very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rafamucino
PoteroHBMR, Gerente at Barcelo Mexico Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Dear rafamucino, We are very dismayed to read your comments about the service you have received during your stay at our hotel, especially since your comments do not reflect the usual standard of service we strive to ensure our guests. We as a company always try to make our guests' satisfaction the best, in the case of the noisy guests next to their room we deeply regret the incident, However, although we try to ensure that all our guests have the most appropriate behavior, this no longer It depends directly on the hotel, you can be sure that your opinion will be shared with our heads of departments to inform them about it and act accordingly. We are aware that, unfortunately, a pardon will not change the outcome of your experience on this occasion, although we ask you, please, to accept our most sincere apologies.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

When I first arrived at the hotel, the hotel looked even better than the pictures I saw online. The elevator is fast and efficient, when I got to my room I was thirsty and to my surprise the mini fridge had waters! I was very grateful for that, and how they give complimentary water bottles everyday. Breakfast could have been better because the eggs were undercooked and the pancakes were a little too chewy. Dinner on the other hand was splendid! Room service was impeccable as well. The Sonora grill had good service, although the food on the other hand could have been better. I had the fettuccini with asparagus, and it upset my stomach. I don’t know if it was just me or the food, but their lentil soup was tasty. Overall the stay was amazing and I will be coming back whenever I’m in the gorgeous Cuidad de Mexico!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank NYCSOTO

Dear NYCSOTO, Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Barceló hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations. We will be reviewing the details with the corrisponding areas. Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

Excellent Hotel and accommodations, so close to everything.. walking distance to lots of restaurants incluiding the one in the hotel Sonora Grill, highly recommend to eat there.. the rooms are perfect get a city view room..

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gustavoanddalilap
PoteroHBMR, Gerente at Barcelo Mexico Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear gustavoanddalilap, We thank you for choosing Barceló México Reforma and for shearing your wonderful comments.We pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you appreciated all the facilities of the hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back at our address very soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Very nice hotel and very friendly staff. Good location within waking distance to El Zocalo and Zona Rosa. Very clean, we stay for 4 nights, a great quick getaway trip and not expensive. Great value hotel. We are planning to repeat such trip y a very near future and for sure we will stay in this hotel. We had the breakfast included and it was a great breakfast, had something for everyone. Mexican food, fresh fruits, they cater for the vegetarians, fresh fruit juices, etc. We do recommend this hotel

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank chomita

Dear chomita, We would like to express our gratitude for the comments you made about your recent visit. They help us to understand how our guests experience their stay with us. It is always our goal to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that your holiday at Barceló México Reforma was an enjoyable one. We continuously strive to deliver high standards and to ensure that all our guests leave with beautiful vacation memories. Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Beautiful Hotel, very centric and overall good stay. I did not feel the staff was friendly at all.
At check in the lady said that I had to wait until she finds my reservation
since I had just made It only and I could wait in the lobby. Then the concierge did not really took the time to answer my question in a nice manner.
Beautiful room, it exceeded my expectation as far as the hotel and it did not meet my expectations as far as the staff. I would stay again

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank GrandTour66485661754
PoteroHBMR, Gerente at Barcelo Mexico Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear GrandTour66485661754, Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent holiday experience among us, our main goal being to ensure we keep on delivering unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests, your comments are crucial in this process therefore we highly value your time and constructive critics. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.