Las Alcobas
$89
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
$155
$104
All reviewsdulce patriaboutique hotelmini barpolanco neighborhoodhead conciergethe general managerwelcome drinkcorner roomhigh end shoppingpresidente masarykrain showermexican breakfastcomfortable bedlovely roomrestaurant reservationswonderful staysmall hotel
Reviewed March 23, 2014

If you like the HIGH LIFE with back rubs this is the place to good
Got a Tan GOT DRUNK and got crasy.If you have the money to though
around and are not afraid of over doing it! then this is the perfect place to
do to!
I ordered a steak Rare I (mead red in the middle and it was served
to me still bleeding PERFECT attention to detail OOOO YAAAAAAAA!
this is the place you want to get pampered! Does not get any better the this.
I is a nice change from all the saw dust joints I have to stay in during the
week! afther a hard week I STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Tip Heavy in Advance
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Charle A
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Charle A,
Thank you for staying with us at las Alcobas. I am glad you enjoyed the food in our restaurant Anatol as well as the quality of the service in the Hotel. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.
I remain at your disposal to assist you to your next trip to our city.

Herve F. Blondel - General Manager

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our stay in Mexico City was made super comfortable and easy at this hotel. There can't be a more accommodating or friendly and polite staff who helped with taxis, restaurants, theatre tickets. The breakfast is excellent. Lunch at Anatol was a highlight with friendly service, good food and super fresh fish caught that morning. Comfortable rooms. Have a jet lag massage to ease into your visit. The a is excellent.
Close to Jumex,Tamayo or Anthropological museums.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marshall W
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear YYZTraveler2010,
Thank you for being a guest at Las Alcobas. It has been a pleasure meeting you and I hope you had a nice trip back home. Remember that you have a home and friends waiting for you in Mexico city.
Once again thank you for staying with us and please feel free to reach out to us if we can assist you in organizing your next trip to Mexico.
Hervé F. Blondel - General Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Las Alcobas. The customer service from the front desk and in the hotel was fabulous. Our room was also excellent. The only slight disappointments were the restaurants and breakfast included in our rates. That said, the hotel is located near many fun dining options.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kate133

Dear Kate133,
Thank you very much for being a guest at las Alcobas and your review. We do value your comments and we already made some adjustmenents on our breakfast. We hope that you will consider las Alcobas as your home in Mexico City. We are looking forward to have you stay again with us sometime soon. Please contact me directly if there is anything we can assist you with in your future trip.
Herve F Blondel - General Manager
hblondel@lasalcobas.com

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel is a gem. My wife and I stayed three nights over a weekend in February and enjoyed everything about it. The accommodations and service were superb and we liked the location in a predominately residential and shopping area. The hotel is within easy walking distance of both the Museo Somayor, which houses the enormous (66,000 items) personal art collection of Mexican telecom magnate Carlos Slim, and the Bosque de Chapultepec, the huge park that includes the zoo, botanical gardens and several museums. We choose a weekend package that included a full and excellent breakfast each morning as well as a 50-minute massage for each of us. The entire staff, including Hervé Blondel, the general manager, was attentive, friendly and helpful with everything from transportation to restaurant recommendations and reservations.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hughstevens
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear hughstevens
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you were able to enjoy Mexico city. Our city is second in the world for the quantity of Museum and has you mentionned we have four of them around the corner, Jumex, Soumaya, Tamayo and the Anthropoligucal Museums.
We will be waiting for you to come and visit us again for more adventures.
Las Alcobas your new home in Mexico city.
Yours sincerely,

Herve F. Blondel - General Manager

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had a great time spent in Mexico City, thanks to the staffs and especially the GM, Mr, Herve Blondel was extremely helpful during our stay. He took care of us, despite the unpleasant breakfast experience, which he took immediate action on and everything went very well. I want to thank him for his professionalism in taking care of my family and I recommend this hotel unconditionally.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Pauline C
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Paulinezurich,
Thank you very much for your comments. The team and I appreciate your feedback and comments. I hope you were able to enjoy the remainder of your trip and relax in Cancun/Playa del Carmen.
We all hope you can come again to Mexico city for another Birthday.
Amitiés,