Las Alcobas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel(Mexico City)
Suites Obelisk(Mexico City)
Hotel Polanco(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Hotel Habita(Mexico City)
Las Suites(Mexico City)
View Hotel
All reviewsdulce patriaboutique hotelmini barpolanco neighborhoodhead conciergethe general managerwelcome drinkcorner roomhigh end shoppingpresidente masarykrain showermexican breakfastcomfortable bedlovely roomrestaurant reservationswonderful staysmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This hotel is located in Polanco which is a very nice area to stay in with lots of restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Being a small hotel it does not offer a pool, a sun deck or a bar. It is a stylish, contemporary hotel with excellent service overall. The spa consits of only 2 massage rooms but the professionals were very good. The area that needs urgent improvement is their breakfast. Their continental breakfast doesn't include bread, butter or jam. You have to keep asking the waiters to serve you each piece of bread. The waiters are very badly trained and have a bad attitude!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sandra h
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear sandra h,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Your comments are really important to our team and we have been immediately working on this issue. I hope you will be able to come to Mexico and Las Alcobas sometime soon. Please feel free to contact me directly
h.blondel@lasalcobas.com

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Just had our breakfast earlier and the service was terribly disappointing and unprofessional! No smile and rude is answering my questions and I had to even serve my coffee! I have two more days here in this hotel and I hope the services improves!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Chao-Kuang C
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Mr. Chen,
I appreciate your writing your comments, as you are still inhouse I would love to speak with you about your experience.
Once I apreciate you and your family staying with us.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This review will be difficult to write.

Everyone we interacted with at las Alcobas was terrific. The hotel is in a great location in Polanco. The shower was wonderful. We paid $343 for a night that included breakfast--not bad and the breakfast was excellent.

Unfortunately our room was located above a kitchen, and there was activity in the kitchen all night long. We heard things being scraped, moved and banged throughout the night. The hotel had obviously taken steps to keep outside noise from getting in, but noise from inside negated all that. This was especially disappointing because my one request on the reservation was that we receive a quiet room. For me a quiet place to sleep is so fundamental to a hotel's function, that if that element is not attained then little else matters.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LSBurdett

Dear Mrs. LSBurdett,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comment. We learn from comments and can only get better.
I spoke to my engineer and we are working into finding an immediate solution. I hope that we didn't deter you from using our property. Pleasse contact me directly as I would love to be able to speak with you.
Yours sincerely,

hblondel@lasalcobas.com

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Outstanding boutique hotel in the center of the Polanco district. Exquisite accommodations, impeccable service. Expensive but worth it. There's no pool, and we didn't have time to have spa service; but the bathtub with jets and temperature settings was great!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear ChuckandJane,
Thank you for your comments. It sounds like you will have to come back for a massage soon.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Mexico and the team is looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed here over NYE and was the first hotel we visited in Mexico, well in Central/South America, so we have no benchmark and will be comparing to hotels we have stayed in the US and SE Asia. The staff were very courteous and professional, all very willing to help and knowledgable about the area. Helped in booking trips, arranging taxi's etc. with guides that were also very good. Upon arrival we were upgraded two levels above what we had booked which was great! The rooms were very modern if a little small but lots of technology including electric blinds. Room service was very efficient and the food tasty. I really cannot complain about anything. The only minor quibble was the breakfast, we had room service each day and each something was missing e.g. bread without butter, butter with bread, coffee no milk, etc. but I'm probably being picky

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
LasAlcobasGerente, General Manager at Las Alcobas, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear MR_RACE,
Thank you for your feedback about las Alcobas. I am glad you were able to start your trip by Mexico city. Thanks to comments like yours we are able to refine our services. We already made some changes and i can garanty you a great breakfast when you come back to visit us.

Herve F. Blondel - General Manager