I have been to Mexico City a good many times on business and it has always been in "same old same old chain hotels.
Suggest you forget that musty old frequent stay card and try one of the best hotels in Latin America - and that would be the Las Alcobas.
From the moment you step into the lobby you can feel the gentle hum of a property geared to the needs of it's guests. Friendly, professional check-in and then the piece de resistance - the corner room In which I am staying 3 nights. It is fab. Modern contemporary style with incredible views over the Polanco district. Soothing - and well removed from the madness of Mexico City far below!
Not only do the small touches make a difference - supremely comfy and massive bed, linens which are top-notch, freebie soft drinks and sweeties in the room and a really nice Bose to play the stress away - but the staff are the best of the best in this city.
They are professional, charming, effective - to the point of remembering my favourite beer - after only one night. How smashing is that?
Seems I will be back in Mexico City sometime in August - and I shall look forward to my visit very much - thanks to everyone at this finest of fine hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City