A calm oasis in Mexico City. Stayed for 2 nights in the Polanco Suite. Service a key element in why this is a top property. Personalized attention where your name is remembered. The bed is supremely comfortable. The bath amenities are the best of any hotel we have stayed. Bath has the Toto washlet, whirlpool tub is on from 9 am - 9pm so guests below can sleep. Shower is amazing with 3 variations of water. The sitting room is large with a very comfortable set of sofas, fridge with water, sodas, juices, large flatscreen and goodies. The balcony overlooks President Mayserk Blvd. Noise was not an concern in our room as the bedroom faced the back. We had the Mexican Breakfast option with a selection of 10 entrées, organic eggs, and delicious. And the coffee is organic and you'll want as much as you can drink. We had a guide for touring to he Pyramids and to take us around the city. Worth the price to have the skilled driver and the guide. Restaurants in the area abound as does shopping. Ralff has not been treated to this level of personal attention, luxury and comfort in many years. Las Alcobas is simply one of the world's great small hotels. It is expensive, yes, but when you come inside after experiencing Mexico City you realize yes, an oasis that is worth every peso.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City