We got to this hotel with a prepaid reservation, and had our receipt. At the front desk we were asked to leave a credit card because they did not receive the confirmation from the agency, it really bothered me because this was a problem between the agency and the hotel, not mine. I had the confirmed reservation and the receipt.
The hotel is really convenient for a T2 flight, we made our web check in and had to be at the gate 45 min before our flight, we had an extra hour sleep. You can walk to the gate in about 5 minutes or less.
We had a drink at the bar and service was TERRIBLE, I had to stand up to get some straws because no one was around, no waiter and no bartender.
Expensive hotel for what you get, I would rather stay at the Camino Real at T1 and take the air train, it costs less than half.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is inside of the Terminal 2 Benito Juarez Mexico City Airport. There is a restaurant with delicious breakfast buffet and Lobby Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2