We missed our connection to Cabo and needed sleep. Nh Hotel was available. We were prepared for mediocre conditions. What we got was a room that was well designed for the traveler, showers that were delightful, service that met every need, and food that was amazing and healthy with something for every taste. Rodolfo Tapia, the restaurant manager even sent us off w salsa that we loved. Great, great experience! Highly recommend...and I never say that lighly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 exudes a feeling of modern luxury. The hotel is reachable in minutes by elevator or shuttle from the airport and is only 30-minutes away from city center by taxi. There are 287 rooms that feature a warm, modern design with high, bright windows and neutral green tones. NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is there for your comfort and relaxation, including coffee and tea making facilities, a mini bar, pillow menu and free Wi-Fi. Whether you are in Mexico City for business or pleasure, you will enjoy sunbathing on the terrace, or hitting the gym. Breakfast will leave you energized for the whole day, with a wide variety of hot and cold dishes, accompanied by fresh juices and freshly brewed coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2