“All was excelent”

Ranked #36 of 310 Hotels in Mexico City
Houston, Texas
“All was excelent”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

good location (as it is near Terminal 2), this is my second time in NH hotel and it was excellent as usual, the exception is the lack of hot water in the bathroom, I'm not sure if it was only my room but since I was not in hurry I did not report it but it would be great if I had hot water.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

We value your feedback and thank you for the time taken to evaluate our services and instalations. It is very important for us ate NH Aeropeurto Terminal 2 Mexico City to receive your comments and I do apologize for not meeting your expectations 100%.

The issue you experienced with the hot water in your room are definitely not the norm and I can assure you that steps have been taken to ensure full functionality of the equipment in all of the hotel’s guest rooms.

My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 and of being of service to you in the near future, I am sure we will exceed your expectations. Once again, please accept our apologies.

Hotel Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barueri, SP
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The good advantage of this hotel is its location, straight at the terminal 2 of Ciudad de Mexico airport. You don't have to take any transport and with your luggage chariot you will reach the hotel. The facilities are good, service is reasonable, there is spa, swimming pool, ample rooms. Avoid the restaurant but by taking the lift you have different options at the terminal

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, I do value your feedback and apologize for the any inconveniences you had during your stay.

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in. My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 and of being of service to you in the near future,

I am sure we will exceed your expectations. Once again, thank you for your valuation of our hotel.

SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We arrived in Mexico City the night before our early morning Aeromexico flight out of the Terminal 2 the next morning. The hotel is in the airport, and the next morning, it took us five minutes to reach our gate. This is most convenient for flights leaving from Terminal 2 (Delta, Aeromexico), but it should be easy to catch a shuttle to Terminal 1, also. Nice modern hotel with large rooms, great bathroom/shower. Huge breakfast buffet with a lot of options in the morning. We thought we would hear airport noise, but it was amazingly quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for your comments about NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2, we always appreciate our guest´s comments and feed back about our services and installations. My team and I are glad to have met your expectations and hope we can be of service to you again in the near future!

Thank you again for your valuation.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My preferred location to stay in Mexico City Airport...Proximity to airport terminals, comfortable rooms, great bar/restaurant options...Layout of the Hotel is Contemporary and staff is friendly....Highly recommended!!!

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services. I am glad that we were able to live up to your expectations.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future,

Minnesota
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed now 5+ times at NH in Terminal 2. Very convenient, especially for late arrivals with Delta/Aeromexico. Less than 5 mins from passport control to head on pillow. Modern and good enough amenities. I will be back

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Guest

On behalf of the team at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, I would like to thank you for the review you wrote about our hotel, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.

We appreciate the opportunity of hou aving been of service to yon this an previous occasions and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Overall:
A solid business travellers hotel conveniently located in the terminal (T2) at the airport. It is relatively modern and although dark and a bit strangely laid out (giant circle) - you can't go wrong.

Pro's:
- great location for business travel if you need to stay near the airport
- nice rooms, comfortable bedding, nice amenities (Espresso machine in room as an example)
- very quiet rooms - hard to tell that you are at an airport...no sound issues
- great breakfast buffet with a wide range of healthy choices
- excellent wifi service
- pleasant and helpful staff

Con's:
- very poor fitness facility, almost pitch black in the morning with limited equipment and the day I visited, no water or towels
- very slow check in process...forms photocopied, multiple signatures...frustrating after a long flight
- very slow check out process...lineup 10 deep when I did
- ice cold pool

The Verdict:
I rated as Very Good from a business travel perspective and given the overall quality of the other hotels in the area. To be fair, it is really between a 3 and a 4. You certainly wouldn't go out of your way to visit but if you are in transit and need a place to stay it is really quite good.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the Executive wing. The junior suites are also quite nice and afford more living s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Guest

I welcome your feedback and appreciate the time you took to review your recent experience at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City.

Our aim is to provide our guests with functional installations and services, a comfortable room to rest in and professional, friendly staff to make your stay an enjoyable one. I would like to inform you that by the end of this month our pool will be heated and I will start working on improving the workout room´s ambience. Our new Front Desk area is, as of today, functioning and I am sure our checking-in and checking-out process will be much more efficient and faster.

I do apologize for not having met all of your expectations and my team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future - I am sure you will notice the positive changes!

Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My second time here although this time my flight left from terminal 1 but well worth getting up 15 minutes earlier.
The breakfast buffet has a nice variety and room apetite, as room service is nos called, was very good and fast. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable, my only comment is that I has to call for bottled water.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in especially before or after a long flight. I am very happy that we were able to meet your expectations. I am sorry your room did not have bottled water immediatley available, we will definitely work on ensuring this and all of our standards are met in the future.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back once again to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future,