I am staying at the NH hotel Mexico City Airport, this is the 3rd time I have stayed here, when I checked in, I asked for a room with an alarm clock,because on previous stays there wasn't one, when I got to my room , no clock. I called reception and they nsaid they would bring me one. I hour later I went to nreception and spoke to the duty manager, I asked him if he had ever stayed in a hotel.Especially at an airport, you need to have a clock visable when you wake up in the night, clock watching. Again he said one will be sent up. I hour later still no clock.
Phoned reception again, they said they would call me back.
Room is dated not bvery clean. won't be staying here again or any other NH hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2