They have not got it together yet, must be or may be quite new. Having travelled for 11 hours we stood on pavement waiting for small bus lift to hotel. We had booked it from England, checked booking and emailed at last minute to ensure they had it booked. What more can you do?
At first we just thought we should be patient, were we in the wrong place? So we checked our paperwork and it was quite clear where we should be waiting.
We waited forty mins, quite tired, mobile not working unfortunately, and in the end we had to approach someone and ask to borrow their phone.
The hotel's response to our call was that they had no record of our arrival etc. etc.!
In the end it was an hour later we were picked up.
Rooms clean and all there you would need, but no hot water for that longed for bath! I really hate wasting water leaving it to run in case it had to come a long way but it never got hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2