This is really a near five star review---please see my minor gripes below.
I had a late flight into Mexico City and was catching a bus to San Miguel de Allende the next day so booked a night at this hotel which is in the terminal served by Aeromexico arrivals. I opted to spend a little more rather than wasting precious sleep time on shuttles.
The hotel was modern, comfortable and well appointed. It has a space-agey design as is evident from the pictures. My room overlooked the circular courtyard.
Breakfast was amazing. Highlights included Coffee from an espresso machine made by the cup, high quality smoked salmon, a very large variety of fresh fruits, fresh squeezed juices including (a first for me) kiwi, a large variety of pastries.
There was absolutely no noise in my room. There is a small gym with state of the art equipment. There is free wifi and no code to enter. The staff was polite but not intrusive. There are a number of lounges.
I am giving four rather than five stars because the pool wasn't heated, it cost extra to use the sauna (but on the positive side I was given a pitcher of water and I had the whole sauna to myself), and the mini bar was locked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 exudes a feeling of modern luxury. The hotel is reachable in minutes by elevator or shuttle from the airport and is only 30-minutes away from city center by taxi. There are 287 rooms that feature a warm, modern design with high, bright windows and neutral green tones. NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is there for your comfort and relaxation, including coffee and tea making facilities, a mini bar, pillow menu and free Wi-Fi. Whether you are in Mexico City for business or pleasure, you will enjoy sunbathing on the terrace, or hitting the gym. Breakfast will leave you energized for the whole day, with a wide variety of hot and cold dishes, accompanied by fresh juices and freshly brewed coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2