“Beautiful, a morning to remember” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vuelos en Globo MX
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Places to visit,hot air ballons rides Mexico teotihuacan
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Arlington, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beautiful, a morning to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

The tour was well organized. Prompt pickup at designated time (5:40am). The staff were very professional and polite. After the ride we had a lovely breakfast with white table clothes. If you have never been to the ruins I think this is a great way to see them. The ruins are very spread out. It's lots of walking if you don't ride the balloon... And then you see big old rocks.... These are ancient ruins... For me they were so much more impressive from the air. Our pilot was great and the wind was a co orating and we flew right over them.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Kgbhalloween

Mexico City, Mexico
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Indescribable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

Those who have lived in Mexico for years haven´t heard of this Hot Air Balloon flights over the pair pyramids. I have lived here for 5 months and I´ve done it! I´m so proud of myself.
At first, I thought this trip was overpriced ( US$350) but it includes transport, accommodation, food, drinks(lots of tequilas), the flight and an after-party.
How well were we treated!!
I am a lazyhead and hate walking, jogging, hiking and running so I had given up on the pyramids but when i heard about the hot air balloon I was overwhelmed and just gave it a go. The flight was absolutely fantastic. It was a whole new world for me. You could see the two pyramids from above and their surroundings with such an endless ooooooohhhhhhh´s and aaaaaahhhhhhh´s .
The after-party is another lovely thing. A celebration of a successful flight is ready for you with simple but thoughtfully prepared brekky and a wee champagne. I took soooooo many pictures and i don´t know what to do with them.

Visited August 2011