Tripadvisor

from $14.00
from $64.00
from $65.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We did two tours with Julia travel: both were walking tours in the city. Mario was our tour guide for both tours and we thought he was very informative, kind and had a great sense of humor. The price of each tour was very reasonable for the time, knowledge and experience our tour guide provided.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

First day we were here we got on the bus. A great way to see the city. The red tour is the best with the yellow being second best. The other two tours were not really interesting. Friendly staff, most spoke English. A great way to get to the museums and other special spots. We were here during the Dec/Jan holidays and didn't have any problems - but we got on at 9am. Late afternoon they were really busy.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota. Our tour guide was outstanding. Very informative and kind. The price of this tour was totally worth the experience we had. I would highly recommend. The only part that was slightly confusing was that we were unclear about "breakfast" and "Churro tasting". Breakfast is the churro tasting, so if you are a protein breakfast eater, just eat your eggs before coming on the tour and then enjoy the sweets later in the day.

1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Reading through the reviews, perhaps we hit it lucky. We travelled on the red circuit and had no problems other than (at times) struggling to hear our English translation through our headphones. Easy way to see the city

SusanaJT, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Plant_Girl_11,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am delighted to learn that our service allowed you to discover the wonders that the city has to offer in an easy and comfortable way.

I truly hope you had a great time visiting Mexico.

SusanaJT.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I would never ever EVER recommend this company.
We booked our tickets on line. We printed them out. We stood a the stop for 20 minutes. The bus approached. We waved our tickets. The bus kept going. We ran after the bus waving our tickets. The bus kept going. We waited for another 20 minutes. No bus. We walked from our hotel (Marquis Reforma) to the Anthropology museum (25 minutes). Ah! Finally another buts appears. (I'm steaming mad by this time).
We hop on. The host takes our tickets. We ask for the head phones. We were told to wait until he finished what he was doing. We found a seat. We went back and asked again. Got the head phones this time. 2 minutes later the bus pulls into the parking area and we're told to get off as the bus will now wait here.
We get off. We stand in front of the ticket seller stand while the ticket sellers and the guide kiss kiss and talk to their friends. We wait. And wait. I snap and demand some help. (I'm even more angry by now). We're told that the bus to Polanco will be another 30 minutes. I explain about the bus not stopping and having to walk and demand my money back. Surly staff tell me it's impossible and go back to kiss kiss and talking to their friends. We proceed to walk to the Soumaya. (35 minutes).
The app is complete garbage.
There is no way to find a schedule of the stops. (Just a vague statement about buses coming every 15 minutes. A complete lie by the way).
I paid for 3 people and was on the bus for a total of 10 minutes. Ended up walking everywhere we wanted to go. Pointless waste of money. Take Ubers, they're cheap and easy.

Date of experience: December 2019