“A+ Cocktail Experience!!!!”

Deleted Souls Cocktailtheque
Ranked #1,220 of 6,847 Restaurants in Mexico City
Description: Deleted Souls Cocktailtheque is a beautiful cocktail bar in Condesa. We have all the classic cocktails and signature ones, we have a great variety of premium alcohol brands from Mezcales, Tequilas, Gins, Vodkas, Rons to Whiskies. We also offer snacks like burgers, fries, mushrooms, shrimps and the music is amazing.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We knew nothing of this place when we visited, but we will never forget it. The vibe is so chill, with great music and a beautiful interior - big props to Luan for the design of the bar!! The first drinks we ordered were off the menu and were great.. but from there on we let Luan do his thing and give us what he wanted to make. The cocktails only got better, he is a true magician!! It could not have been a better night! If you want the premier cocktail experience in MX City, visit Deleted Souls!! (And ask him to make you the Corazón de dragón)

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

The vibe is so chill, the music is great! The ambiance is so intimate. Honestly the owners are so cool. Luwan and Nur, and the rest of the staff provided excellent service and cocktails. My friends and I went there one night and we were a big group ordering tons of cocktails, and each cocktail was unique.
The cocktails are out of this world ...amazing!
Its like watching performance art, the way they make there cocktails, and at the end you get a taste of this delicious creation. I spent my last night there ordering lots of cocktails, some were invented on the spot! So I know that some of the cocktails I had could never be recreated and the quality of those cocktails were magical.
Recommend cocktails - Paloma, Zombie Bastard, Silver Bee, and pretty much anything on there menu.
I had the best time there. You should check it out! I'll be honest it's one of those places that I wanted to keep to myself, but honestly it would be a shame not to share this place. My deleted soul left Mexico so happy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Deleted Souls serves up some tasty and extremely unique cocktails. The bartenders are creative, friendly, and very knowledgeable - true professionals! These guys know how to host a good time. The bar is dark and cozy at night, perfect for couples and groups of friends. They also have a few beer and wine selections.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank arzaugg
Reviewed June 29, 2019

My boyfriend and I wandered into Deleted Souls while killing some time before a concert. We were greeted by Luan and Merengue, who were very inviting even thought they were just opening up. We started asking them questions about the menu which led us down a rabbit hole of new tastes. They showed us all these amazing mezcals and taught us about the different kinds of agave and processes used to make mezcal and other agave liquors like bacanora and our new favorite, raicilla! We wanted to buy an amazing pint of mezcal but couldn't take it with us to the concert and wouldn't be able to make it to their shop (hours are 6 pm to 2 am) before we had to be at the airport the next day. Merengue f***in offered to deliver it to us on his way to yoga class. Sure enough, the next day he wheels up to the cafe where we were having breakfast and we bought the pint of amazing mezcal from him then. 7/5 for service, knowledge, and literally going the extra mile! All of this mind you was communicated through our poor Spanish with which they were exceedingly patient. Luan is so knowledgeable, we really can't thank them or recommend them enough.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank Oshun R
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Must try Mexican souks. It’s a drink of the typical food you will get in Mexico City, tlacoyos con salsa verde o roja. Bartender is very knowledgeable and overall friendly!!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Sayuri T
nurfs, Guest Relations Manager at Deleted Souls Cocktailtheque, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Thanks a lot mexikosher, it was a pleasure for us having you at Deleted Souls. We hope to see you soon.