The hotel was perfect! I recently spent a week here on a school organized trip for college. The landscaping was beautiful! The rooms were just right. We had beautiful doors leading out to a private terrace. My friends had their own private balcony and deck. The food was amazing. I looked forward to waking up every morning to their amazing breakfast. Fresh sqeezed orange juice and a perfect variety of mexican and american food was offerred. The facilities were safe, gated and locked. Prime location and walking distance to just about anything. Would go back in a second! One downfall was the water pressure and occasionally we would find a mosquito buzzing around the room. Other than that it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City