I really have to say i don't know what people are complaining about. I could not imagine a more wonderful place to stay. The location is great, very charming patios that you can relax from a wild day in the city and the staff is simply wonderful.
Lots of restaurants in the area, and perfect spot to explore from. I find the rooms very accommodating...I've made this my home for ten days before and I regret only being here one night this time.
If all places were like this, you'd never want to go home again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City