The El Camino Real at Polanco is an old and huge hotel. Despite being well kept, signs of time are evident. It has all the problems of a very large hotel, distances are phenomenal and an imposing sensation of not being friendly. The staff however is quite friendly and helpful.
I have attended a meeting there. The architecture does not make easy to move from the room side to the convention side of the same hotel.
On the positive side: there are many good restaurants located inside the hotel.
On the negative side: this small-city type of hotel is overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City