We missed our connecting flight and got stuck without a flight in Mexico City. I wanted to stay in Polanco a nice place of Mexico City and definetely hit the spot. The friendly service, good beds, cleaness, and great location makes worth the say and not expensive compared to the big chains. There are restaurants on and off the location so you can eat anywhere (we went to Polanco Jr there tons of restaurants). So I really recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City