This hotel is ok. It appears to have a nice restaurant but didn't use it. The staff was friendly. The hotel room smelled like stale cigarettes. The beds were not that comfortable. We got a great price but decided after staying there we would have preferred to pay more and get a better place. Location is great. It is right near the Benito Juarez memorial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City