I went with my family last December to spend new year's eve and even though at the beginning the staff is very friendly , once you are there they never attend your needs. The mattress was very hard and uncomfortable, the pillows are a joke: really small and thick m the noise from outside is not filtrated and the worse thing was that the window didn't close properly and we were at the 8th floor! I got sick because of this bad-shaped window. I constantly reported all this and they only said yes but didn't solve anything.
Don't waste your money on this hotel. There are better ones for a better price, and also don't exchange pesos to dollars, the change rate is too high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City