Like other reviewers of this hotel, you get what you pay for.
I really don't have any qualms with this hotel. It's quite basic, but for $40 it's what I would expect. The staff were quite helpful, though, in arranging cabs and informing us of what to do/see around the area. The Palace of Fine Arts is located only two blocks away. There is a park across the street.
Would I stay here again? Probably not since I enjoyed the neighbourhoods of Reforma much better. Nonetheless, if you're looking to save money, I would recommend the San Francisco Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City