This hotel was ok, there were a few problems as an American going here and then to a better hotel, but we came back later in the week. My problem was with the breakfast, things that were supposed to be warm were cold and those that were supposed to be cold was warm... the people were nice, but we got stuck in the elevator twice when it broke down. But the sites around and the city was well worth the little inconvienences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City