Right in the center of Mexico excellent location
Easy access to everything
Very helpful staff
The room was clean and tidy with a bath tub...the hot water took a while to come through but it was good and consistent when it got there!!!
Starbucks and Carona cafes, cake shops and tacos abound!!
its not "The Ritz" but it is goo value for money and if you haven't been to Mexico city before its and easy place to start
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Mexicos capital, one of the worlds largest cities, in a culturally interactive environment that combines sophistication and modern conveniences with thousands of years of history, making it one of the country's most popular tourist cities. Tulip Inn Ritz Hotel is a revived architectural and historical jewel of XIX Century. The 120 totally remodeled rooms with all their amenities will provide you a magnificent satisfaction. Our flexible meeting facilities with a full service cater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Ritz Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Ritz Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Tulip Inn Mexico City
- Ritz Mexico City
- Mexico City Ritz
- Golden Tulip Mexico City
- Hotel Ritz Mexico Mexico City