The room with Double Beds was awfully small ! The beds don't even fit inside the room.
Wireless network was down for 5 days the only way to get signal was walking downstairs to the main lobby to get wifi from the reception, the issue was reported to the service desk clerk 5 different times and we didn't get any attention whatsoever, At least not until we requested for the Hotel Supervisor who provided us with a temporary conection that was good for 3 hours only !
The lifter was broken also , there was a day when the lifter was stuck in the middle between 2 storeys and they forced the lifter doors open and the people inside had to climb down from the lifter. I would not recomend this Hotel to anyone and certainly I am not coming back my self.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Mexicos capital, one of the worlds largest cities, in a culturally interactive environment that combines sophistication and modern conveniences with thousands of years of history, making it one of the country's most popular tourist cities. Tulip Inn Ritz Hotel is a revived architectural and historical jewel of XIX Century. The 120 totally remodeled rooms with all their amenities will provide you a magnificent satisfaction. Our flexible meeting facilities with a full service cater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Ritz Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Ritz Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Tulip Inn Mexico City
- Ritz Mexico City
- Mexico City Ritz
- Golden Tulip Mexico City
- Hotel Ritz Mexico Mexico City