1,365 results
All reviewsclose to the airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean overnight layoverstayed for one nightpedestrian bridgebetween flightsshort stayhour room servicequick checkconnecting flightdecent sizecoffee makeran early morning flighthotel roombreakfast buffet isthe hotel offers
Reviewed July 28, 2011

very clean with first class food
close to the airport with transportation available
a little noisy but nothing major
very secure place

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ruditufino
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This was a stopover after long haul flight NZ to LA, nightmare of LA airport and deadly queues/customs/transfer and bumpy flight to Mexico City. So I was well ready for some peace and rest!

Pick up wasnt totally smooth. There is more than one exit gate and mine wasnt close to this point so wasted time as thought there would be a driver with name tag. Once I did find the pickup point I had to wait a while and there was nowhere to sit. The next day went more smoothly as the departure time was given the night before at the hotel desk.

I was pleased with my room. It was away from the reception area and restaurant down a long corridor on the ground floor. It was spacious and comfortable with complimentary water and clean towels. I slept well, had an on time wake up call and wasnt disturbed by flight noise.

One bonus was the swimming pool which I found very relaxing and a good way to stretch after the confines of planes.

Internet access was available but not free. However was pleased to have the access in a quiet and private side area.

I was too tired to use the restaurant at night so cannot comment and planned breakfast at the airport while awaiting onward flight.

Only strange thing was that a local charity advertises in the room and asks for a very modest donation to be made at check out. I tried to make this but the check out had no idea what I was talking about even when I wrote the name of the charity on a piece of paper!

I found this hotel fine for an overnight and felt comfortable and safe as a solo female traveller in her sixties.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2011

we stayed here for just one night so our flight will be available and I sincerely couldnt sleep because of all the plane noise , they sounded as if they landed on the roof, on the other hand the people that work there are very friendly and servise is good, plus they have a shuttle that takes you directly to you airport gate for free, so if you really can handle the noise go ahead.
or get ear plugs!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I stay one night in this hotel, the staff at the front desk is unfriendly the lady never smile, the bellboy do a very good job he is friendly and helpful, when enter to my room at nigh and close my door I can see that my room is collapsing in a side, I can see my door with a huge space between the door and the mark also de floor is slant I don’t know is this is totally safe for their guest, also they don’t provide a safety box in your, in general the hotel looks old. The only good thing is wifi internet in room works very well.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank kristhian
Reviewed December 22, 2010

1st room- sliding glass door loock would not function, both phones not functiong!
2nd room- deadbolt on door would not move, latch on door had been ripped out of door previously, and repair was evident.
3rd visit to front desk resulting in the manager provding me with a suite. Upon enterance with the assistant of the manager, one of the sliding glass doors again was not locked, and actually was open about 1 inch. This time the assistant locked the door. Deadbolt functioned as well. Overall, a disappointing performance from a chain hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business