I choosed this hotel because I got a pretty good Disccount code. The hotel is not very big, but it's very discrete and rooms aren't very compacted. Bed was white and clean, the breakfast last until 12:pm. I got all the bathroom amenities and a minifridge with some must-pay snacks and drinks. All the hotel staff were really nice to me.
The only thing that I didn't like is that it seems they don't have non smocking room or smocking room classified, so my room had a big smoke smell.
The Hotel is located really close to the "Angel de la Independencia" Monument, I would say the most important monument of Mexico City (besides historic center). There are couple malls close to the hotel, beauty saloons, mini markets, bus stop...
But the "Zona Rosa" or Pink Zone, it's like an erotic-LGBT neiborghood.. There are Lot of discos, sexshops and gays center in the same street (and near) to the hotel. If you don't mind that wouldn't be a problem, but be aware if you are with kids, so they don't ask "what's that?" (while looking to a sex shop)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel in Mexico City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Room Mate Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Room Mate Valentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Valentina Hotel Mexico City
- Marco Polo Mexico City
- Hotel Marco Polo
- Room Mate Valentina Mexico City