I loved this little boutique hotel and its modern decor. The service was phenomenal and the staff was very friendly. It is in a really nice part of the city and a short walk to Paseo Reforma. There were cafes, boutiques, and restaurants all within a few minutes walk as well. I was pleasantly surprised to find an antique mall around the corner too. I was originally in a room on the eleventh floor but because they needed to do some work on it was upgraded to the pent house, which was very cute.If my boyfriend and I come back to Mexico City again this is where we will stay. Some visitors criticized the breakfast but you know what? I found it adequate and besides who wants to get weighed down with a heavy meal when you have amazing food to sample through out the city just waiting for you. By the way the coffee was good and they had a large assortment of tea selections.
PS the only thing I would change is I would add
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel in Mexico City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Room Mate Hotels, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Room Mate Valentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Valentina Hotel Mexico City
- Marco Polo Mexico City
- Hotel Marco Polo
- Room Mate Valentina Mexico City