Out of necessity, I found myself back at the Room Mate Valentina for a brief 3 night stay. Not only have things not improved since my last visit, but I believe they have gotten worse. When we check in, our trash cans were still full from the previous guest. The room was so dimly lit, that we could not read in bed. I commented on this at the front desk and was greeted with blank stares. The room was as noisy as ever: my partner could not sleep. We reserved two bikes to ride on Sunday, re-confirmed when we went to breakfast and found them gone when we went to get them. The front desk staff is glum and not helpful. Breakfast was better than my last experience but still always had to ask for replenishment of items as the attendant was not observant. I repeat that perhaps the GM should go visit the Room Mate Carlos which is a 5 star property compared to his poor sister Valentina. I have stayed in many hotels in DF and this is one that I will not be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel in Mexico City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Room Mate Valentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Valentina Hotel Mexico City
- Marco Polo Mexico City
- Hotel Marco Polo
- Room Mate Valentina Mexico City