Lowest prices for your stay
$110
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
FindHotel
$107
View deal
Snaptravel
Expedia.com$109
Trip.com$170
All reviews min walking distance hotel offers hotel is located three nights reforma renovation key
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2017

It was a nice and clean hotel located near downtown. A few blocks from the Monumento a la Revolucion. Close to everything while still not too noisy, very friendly staff, helped us find restaurants. Transportation was very accessible
The breakfast and dinner served with room service was tasteful. Pretty punctual too.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank williamweber400
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Due to weather, I found myself stranded in the Mexico City airport unable to catch a flight back home. Luckily I found the Hotel Casa Blanca online and booked a room! This is a cute little hotel that is very budget friendly. It is located in a great part of town and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was dated, but was clean and had lots of fresh towels. I would definitely recommend staying here in the event that I was returning to Mexico City.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Starting with the only positive point is the location.
the staff need to comunicate better between them. When I arrived my reservation was already paid and they charged me again, and they didnt know what to do and how to make the refund, but finally they refunded my credit card. The room wasnt really clean, i didnt want to keep complaining so i let it go. The room has very old furniture and the matress gave me back pain and bed sheets were dirty. I couldnt sleep the first night cause the next door room was really loud, i called front desk at least 3 time and they didnt do anything, it was until i knocked the other room wall when they got quiet and it was about 1 am. In the morning, hotel called me around 8 am to asked if I still needed the iron. ( I never asked for an iron) They called my room by mistake and no apologies for waking us up early after a bad night of sleep.
The air-condition in the room was so noisy that I had to turn it off.
Bathroom has mold, and the toilet has a leak.
The gym was a mess too, only one machine exercise was working.

I dont recomend this hotel. They claimed to have 5 stars but i give them 2. I am a frecuent flyer to Mexico city and this is the worst hotel I had stayed.
You can get better hotel and better price around that area too.

Date of stay: July 2017
3  Thank Maria Q
Reviewed June 20, 2017

This was an unexpected splurge as the person we were meant to stay with in CDMX let us down. The hotel lobby is really nice but then that is when the decor of the hotel becomes tired and gross. It feels like you are walking back in time to the 70s. The hotel claims to be a 5 star but it felt more like a 3 star hotel than anything. I think somewhere along the line this hotel has had terrible management and owners and they have left it to lapse. If they invested some money into the hotel it could compete with the other 5 star hotels.

The location is the best thing about this hotel as you can walk everywhere and see all the sights. The breakfast is a buffet and the food is mediocre at best, the juices are horrid and not fresh and the price for the breakfast (if it is not included) is very expensive for what you get. The staff in the restaurant are very attentive and are friendly but they love asking for tips.

The Wifi is ok but not the best, you will struggle with streaming anything on it without it constantly breaking it down. The rooms don't have balconies so you are suffocated inside. There is no Aircon in the room so it is very very hot inside the room. The bathroom is ok and there is filtered water but the bathtub is gross as hell and the toiletries they offer is super basic and awful. There is no minibar either and the fridge doesn't work.

The gym is super basic and is better to avoid it altogether, it is tiny with 5-6 equipments. But there is one nearby so you can use that if you so wish. The rooftop pool is dirty and gross and not worth using at all. The sun lounge section is decent and has some nice views of the city.

It is close to laundromats, banks, the sights, supermarkets and other amenities, I guess for the price you pay it is ok but I would not want to stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 nights in April and can't say anything bad for the price I paid. Hotel is dated but the mid century decor was charming to me. I was in a small room on the 1st floor. Big enough for a queen bed and desk. It was clean and secure. Breakfast buffet was included which was great. Safe area (early 30's female who walked around during the day with no issues) close to the tourist sites and always a good amount of Uber's in the area. Rooftop pool and lounging are were clean and a great place to end the day at. Overall I'd stay again, for $70CAD it had everything I needed.

Date of stay: April 2017