All reviews small pool rooftop bar recommend staying here safe area bars and restaurants great option first trip to mexico reforma taxi sirens linens dryer
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Stayed here for 7 days/nights. Rooms cleaned daily. Sheets/blanks are a bit thin so you can get cold at night with AC on... Breakfast in basement restaurant was ok, but not great. Worked out at the rooftop gym and it was good. There's also a rooftop bar with lounge and a strange swimming pool--busy at night. but it helped pass the time away when it's sunny outside. Overall, it was good or great value, but not a 4 or 5 star place. If you get drinks in the mini-bar in your room, beware--its' really expensive.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Royal R, Sales Manager at Hotel Royal Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Customer,
Thanks for your comments. We appreciate your visit. Your good and bad opinions are important to us, they help us to improve. Your comments will be shared with the departments involved.
Best regards!

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Everything about the hotel was cool. Great location, cool little gym and pool area on the roof, good wi-fi, AWESOME view.

I was going to knock some points off my review b/c of the lack of potable water (you can't drink from the tap here). On the 2d night, there were no bottles of water in my room. I called reception, and I thought they said something about "only on the 1st nite do we provide water", which I thought was terrible. But....10 min later there was a knock on the door, and a maid brought me water. So.......I have nothing to complain about. Great hotel.

Room Tip: The views on the higher floors are insane!
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom E
Royal R, Sales Manager at Hotel Royal Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Dear Customer.
We greatly appreciate the time taken to leave your comments.
Each and every one of your comments is important to us, even though you had inconveniences during your stay, it is good to know that they solved it giving a good attention to your request.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

This is our 2nd stay at Royal Reforma and i'm always pleased with the balance of affordability quality & the great location. We booked this room a few weeks ago and we had a bit of a hick up because it was 6 of us (family of 6) but the manager made accommodation to make it a comfortable stay and that's always a plus. The staff is friendly the rooms are clean the kids LOVED the pool, all in all a great experience!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank twelventwelve07
Royal R, Sales Manager at Hotel Royal Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear Customer,
We appreciate your comments.
It is a pleasure to always serve you, it is good to know that you enjoy your stay with us and hope it is not the last time you visit us
Royal Reforma appreciates your visit !!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I have been to this hotel several times, but the quality of the service has gone very low. First of, by the checkin I was not advised I could not have room service to be billed to the room (and I had advised I was going to request a room service), so I had to go down to pay for that.
The telephone inside the rooms has fast keys that do not call anywhere because they are not correctly routed.
Internet password was not the one they gave me at the checkin, so again, had to go down to ask for a new one.
Room is old and there was no plug to charge my cellphone close to the bed.(by the way, there was only one plug for the whole room.
It was good in the past but it has not updated and service is getting bad.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Royal R, Sales manager at Hotel Royal Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Dear Guest.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We really regret that the attention you received from us was not the best. But rest assured that your comment will be read by the departments involved to work on the matter and be resolved as soon as possible.

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a convenient location near many sites for tourists and easy access to public transportation. The hotel overall provides an adequate stay, but there was certainly room for improvement. The common areas seemed better maintained than our room. Overall, some minor issues gave a sense that increased attention to detail would improve the experience of guests. The safe box seemed broken; there was a dirty plastic floor mat in the bathroom (along with the cloth mat) that added nothing and it would have been better to not include it. Water bottles for drinking water were only provided on the first night of our three night stay, which seemed like a cheap cost-cutting measure from management and did not provide a good impression. This was a lower priced option of the options that we considered in the area, but for the price range, I think some of these glitches could have been avoided. If you chose to stay here, I would expect the stay to be fine, but not memorable. The rooftop patio provides some nice views of the city. We also had a good view from our room.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Royal R, Sales manager at Hotel Royal Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear Customer First of all we appreciate your comments.
We apologize for the inconveniences encountered during their stay, but we thank you for making us notice our weaknesses, all comments are read and analyzed to try to find a satisfactory solution to our guests.