This is a hotel for those too wealthy to stay in a budget accommodation, but not wealthy enough for a luxury place. It is quite dated, with poorly-working HVAC, but a nice staff and decent location. We stayed in a three-person room, which was large enough and had enough hot water for all three of us.
It is close to public transit, and also near a 7-11 and some other convenience stores. There are also quite a few food stands nearby, which I recommend trying late at night after a few drinks.
Whether I stay there again depends largely upon whether I am in a different income bracket next time I visit Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent Hotel 5 star business class, leader in the Roma-Condesa Zone, characterized by its high quality in all its services, always striving to exceed all expectations of their customers. The hotel has a prime location on Av. Cuauhtemoc, near freeways as Viaducto and Periferico, in the heart of Mexico City. It is located a few blocks from General Hospital of Mexico, Medical Center Siglo XXI, Cuauhtemoc Pavilion and Delta Park Mall. Only 15 minutes away from the WTC, Centro Historico, Zona Rosa and Reforma. Metro and Metrobus station in front of the hotel. It offers 191 rooms including singles, doubles, triples, Junior suites and Master suites with jacuzzi. You can request room with bathroom (shower, tub and bidet) or only with shower. All include air conditioning, wireless internet, cable TV, safe, ironing kit, hair dryer, electronic key, smoke alarm and central vacuum. The Restaurant- Bar Meson del Monje is highly regarded for its exquisite and varied buffet breakfast and lunch as well as its high pastries and a la carte specialties. It has 10 rooms with a capacity of 10-350 people for social and corporate events with parking for cars and buses with valet parking service. Exclusive partnerships with bus lines reaching the hotel entrance from Guadalajara, Queretaro and Aguascalientes. Ticket sale in the lobby of terrestrial ADO and ETN. Special discounts on prime entertainment and culture as Six Flags, Wax Museum and Ripley, theaters, etc. Different tours in and out of the city in the lobby of the hotel. In addition, there are other services such as: babysitting, medical, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, smoking terrace, business center, executive transportation and private security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benidorm Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Benidorm Mexico City