All reviews boutique hotel large bathroom lovely neighborhood no elevator huge city chapultepec park living room first floor hot water mexico doorman taxis
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My husband and I drove from our house in Puerto Vallarta to Mexico DF. The hotel let us park our car outside the front door for several days as we toured. They found us a driver to give us a personal tour. Lovely visit in Mexico DF.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaCruz
Reviewed February 25, 2011

From the moment I walked in I loved this hotel. Wonderful rooms with old clocks in the halls. Incredibly comfortable beds, lovely hot shower and wifi all over. Also good food in the restaurant. Super location for the brilliant anthropological museum. Go. It's great.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 9, 2011

This hotel was a disappointment. The outside of the hotel does not look like a hotel. The reception and its staff is not nice. We always treat people in a nice way, smiling but the people working there did not respond to our kind attitude. They did not make us feel welcome at all. The breakfast and the staff there is also very bad. Small breakfast and the people working there are not nice at all. They should not be working at a hotel. The rooms are clean and roomy but of very old standard. Also the hotel is very badly sound proofed. You can hear everything going on in the rooms on the sides.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank swedishtravellers
Reviewed January 28, 2011

My fiancée and I have been looking at many hotels across Zona Rosa/Condesa/Roma to find a place to host my family when they arrive for our wedding. At La Casona, we had a much more unpleasant experience than anywhere else. I don't if it was the way we looked or something but the man at the desk didn't seem too interested in talking to us and giving us information. When we asked about room prices, he said that it would be "maybe 3000, maybe 4000." When we asked if there were rooms with two beds, he never really said yes or no. When we asked to see a room, he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and said that none were available. Certainly we understand if he can't show us anything because they're all occupied but elsewhere the staff would apologize, describe the rooms to us, show us brochures. Here, they just really didn't seem interested in having our business. BTW, my fiancée is Mexican and all the interaction was done in Spanish.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank visitingnow
Reviewed January 12, 2011

We had booked a room at Hotel Maria Cristina near the Zona Rosa and really did not like the room, the restaurant, or the neighborhood. We moved to La Casona and for a little more money had a very charming hotel with great service, good food (free breakfast buffet), and a great neighborhood.
The staff at this hotel was really superb.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple