Had a great time when I was there on business for 4 nights. Found the staff very friendly and accomodating, maybe because I speak spanish. Location perfect. View from 15th floor outstanding. Room was a little dated, carpet not the cleanest and clock broken but overall pretty good. Nice amenities, bed was comfy, tv had all the stations you could want. The famous $8 bottle of water was in the minibar, but all minibars are expensive, people. Go to the giftshop. Breakfast buffet was great but expensive and the bar has hundreds of tequilas, which are also expensive. I believe the prices reflect the location, which is the DF's most exclusive. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental