The hotel is well located in the heart of Polanco close to the Bosques of Chapultepec and many museums. The facilities are great, rooms nicely decorated and big. The breakfast buffet is varied though the set up is rather uncomfortable. The gym offers many alternatives and the spa should not be missed, massage is great and the area offers a kind of private jacuzzi and steam bath. Unfortunately there is no swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital s most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious locale is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazarik Avenue and Pasaje Polanco shops are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, IHG, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental