I just stayed in the Intercontinental for one week and truly enjoyed my stay. I was on the executive level and staff in the Executive lounge was fantastic. They helped me check out and book a taxi to the airport which they charged to my room. Raul in the lounge knew that I liked hot chocolate so by the end of the week he just confirmed my request and it was brought out promptly.
The only drawback is the congregation of smokers at the entrance. The hotel has a No Smoking sign at the entrance but its not enforced. So if you don't mind walking through the smokers each time you enter and exit the hotel, your stay will be flawless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental