Hotel is in need of a facelift. The bathroom could seriously do with being re-done. For the price paid, not sure it was worth it.
Concierge we're helpful with getting taxis
Food in the Palm restaurant was fine. Overpriced and had better, but it was ok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental