The hotel is in a good location and in general is very good qualiy. The staff are helpful and the decor is of a good standard, although as previous reviewers have noted, a little tired and in need of renovation. Mexico City is expensive, and so the hotel is reasonable value despite the room cost. The breakfast is good with a wide selection on offer. However, if you only want a light breakfast, $30 per person is high, so I recommend going to the bar opposite reception which serves coffee, cakes, croissants.
Overall I had an enjoyable week here on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental