My husband and I stayed at the InterContinental for three days in early June. It's location is ideal for sightseers since it is directly across the street from the Turibus stop, a short walk to the Anthropology Museum, Chapultepec Park and in the coveted Polanco neighborhood. The hotel itself is pretty, and the views of Chapultepec Park are breathtaking. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was well lit. We were disappointed in the fact that there was only enough coffee for one cup (a charge applied to more) and there was only one bathrobe. We determined that the hotel caters primarily to businessmen who are staying alone in the room. We were also disappointed that there was no free wi-fi. Our room included a free breakfast buffet daily, and though it was limited, it was quite adequate. One night we wanted to have a Mexican coffee nightcap in the bar and were told that the bar didn't serve any coffee. We ended up with an exhorbitantly priced shot of liqueur. Despite the few negatives, I would still recommend the hotel and would return there on my next trip to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental