The hotel is very clean. It has a mini bar with water, pop, beer, and liquor. I always had fresh towels. I had a large bed with feather down pillows. The staff were very friendly and I had an amazing view of the city in the distance. It has 4 really nice restaurants, a jewelry store, convenience store, high end dress clothes and authentic Mexican art for sale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental