InterContinental is -and has been for years- a classic in Polanco. While I agree that rooms need a facelift; service is prompt as usual. A very good option in the area, tried and tested for years. Their breakfast buffet is packed full and somewhat noisy, but food quality and service are very good. DiRoma restaurat next door is also a tested and trusty dinner option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental