We stayed at the hotel from april 26 to 29. Slow Check-in procedure. We requested a room over looking the Park and were told it was not available. Later on we found out there were available rooms.
Hotel in general very run down. It needs renovation urgently to bring it to the standard OF intercontinental hotels.
The locación excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental